Pensioner Duty Concession
The Pensioner Duty Concession Scheme (PDCS) is an ACT Government initiative, administered by the ACT Revenue Office. The PDCS assists eligible pensioners, who own a residential home, to move to accommodation more suited to their needs (for example, moving from a house to a townhouse) by reducing the duty payable on their new purchase of a residential home or residential vacant land.
The eligibility criteria under the Pensioner Duty Concession Scheme vary depending on the date the transaction to purchase the property was entered into.
- 8 June 2016 - 31 December 2016
- 1 January 2016 - 7 June 2016
- 3 June 2015 - 31 December 2015
- 1 January 2015 - 2 June 2015
- 4 June 2014 - 31 December 2014