If you are not able to pay an amount owed by the due date we encourage you to contact ACTRO as soon as possible to discuss your circumstances and the possibility of a payment plan.
Payment plans are decided on a case by case basis. Factors considered when deciding whether or not to approve a payment plan include:
- your capacity to pay
- whether payment in full will cause you significant financial hardship
- your reasons for not being able pay in full by the due date
- your compliance and payment history
- any ongoing liabilities that may increase your debt
- the prospect of recovering the amount in full in the future.
You may be asked to provide financial information and records to verify your financial position and justify that paying the amount in full by the due date will cause significant hardship.
Interest is incurred during a payment plan on any amount that is not paid by the assessment or liability due date.
If you fail to make a payment or meet any of the conditions under an approved payment plan, the payment plan may be cancelled by written notice.