Land and Building Contracts Reassessments

Documentation Required for Crace Land and Building Contracts Reassessments

  1. Written request for reassessment and refund.
  2. Original assessment notice/lodgment form/lodgment number if possible.
  3. If possible, original Contract for Sale, dated and signed by the seller.

Additional Documents Required for Home Buyer Assistance Schemes:

Home Buyer Concession (HBC) – Completed relevant HBC application, including all documents referred to on page 4 of the form for supporting documents checklist.

Pensioner Duty Concession (PDC) – Completed relevant PDC application.

First Home Owner Grant (FHOG) if contract was settled on or after 25 November 2009 and no grant was received previously – Completed relevant FHOG application.