Linking to this website
The ACT Revenue Office website linking policy ensures clients have access to consistent and accurate website information. The linking policy applies to anyone that links to our pages or uses our website information. This includes individuals, organisations and other government agencies.
The ACT Revenue Office encourages you to:
- link to the home page;
- link to the relevant web page at the highest level so that links do not change;
- link so that a new window opens; and
- link so that it does not appear that our page is part of your website.
The ACT Revenue Office advises that you should not:
- imply that the ACT Revenue Office endorses your site or products;
- link if your site uses www.revenue.act.gov.au solely for commercial purposes;
- include descriptive text about our functions on your website;
- load our documents to your website;
- link to our documents on your website (instead link to the relevant page); and
- include our phone numbers and other contact details on your website.