The accessibility features on this website include:
- Left hand navigation sub menus. Use tabs to navigate.
- Calculator operation. Use links to duty and tax tables on other pages.
- In-page font resize buttons. Resize text using browser tools.
- Optional data input fields in the Online feedback form. These data input fields do not prevent feedback submissions.
Access to ACT Government online forms and other external links are controlled through a pop up alert. Adjust the Pop Up Blocker Settings via Tools > Internet Options in your browser. Alternatively, use 'Shift' + 'Tab' then 'Enter' to proceed.
Compliance with web standards
This website complies with the following web standards:
- all checkpoints in the ACT Government Website Development and Management Standard 2008
- 'AA' compliance under the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 1.0
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) is an internationally recognised benchmark. It is used to measure compliance with accessibility standards. This website was independently evaluated in June 2009. View the 'AA' Conformance Statement [RTF, 3.7Mb], [PDF, 38Kb].
Notify any website accessibility issues using the Web manager feedback form.
Next page Navigating without a mouse